Indoor Air Quality Products, Including UV Air Purifiers
Most homeowners don’t know the air inside the house is often more hazardous than the smoggy air outside.
Modern homes are more airtight than ever before, which helps you save on heating and cooling, but fresh air doesn’t cycle through the house as regularly as it does in an older home, so contaminants within the house stick around.
Poor indoor air quality – how bad can it really be?
Poor indoor air quality can lead to:
- Health and respiratory problems.
- Reduced lifespan of home furnishings, kitchen cupboards and wood floors.
- Pervasive lack of comfort.
Health and respiratory problems are magnified in elderly homeowners and infants.
Indoor air quality is impacted by filtration, ventilation, humidity and temperature consistency.
All it takes is a quick phone call and a member of our team can help sort out the best way to improve your air quality, fast.
Affordable indoor air quality products can eliminate 99.3% of contaminants
On average, we find about 1,000 unique contaminants in homes around Burlington. It’s not always the dirty door handle at the movies that makes you sick. These home contaminants cause roughly 50% of all illnesses, while also aggravating allergies and breathing conditions.
So how can we get the back to the kind of air you should be breathing?
- UV Air Purifiers – The most effective way to render germs and bacteria harmless.
- Mechanical Filtration – Great for capturing particles measuring .3 microns or larger like dust, pet dander and some allergens.
- Ionization – Adept at capturing particles smaller than .3 microns, including most common allergens.
A combination of these systems can help you get a cleaner, healthier home. Talk to one of our expert technicians to learn more about how you can start breathing easy.
Ready to get started on having a cleaner home with cleaner air? Start with one of our UV air purifiers and go from there.