Hydronic Heating Systems in Burlington are Budget Friendly and Work Great
Sometimes it’s best to get back to basics. And hydronic heating systems in Burlington are built on technology we’ve had for ages.
The most modern furnaces aren’t always the right solution for every home or business owner. A hydronic heat system is a perfect example of this: although it performs the same function as a furnace or fireplace it does so using more basic technology: hot water and tubes. Like the baseboard heaters you had in that charming first apartment you still daydream about!
Hydronic heating system: Burlington, here’s how they work for you
There are two types of hydronic heating systems:
- Radiant heating system.
- In-floor heating system.
The important part, however, is essentially the same – they keep you warm by heating water and letting that heat radiate through the house.
Your hydronic heating system in Burlington is simple, using only three components:
- A boiler to heat the water.
- In-floor heating system pipes, or baseboards (that’s why they call it baseboard heating) and a radiant heating system to give the heated water a path through your home.
- A pump, which moves the water through the pipes.
ABW Halton ClimateCare can take you from inquiry to installation
Our team of local home heating experts can walk you through the entire process, from your initial inquiry to maintenance following installation. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be confident our customer service is top notch.
- ClimateCare is Canada’s largest heating and cooling co-operative and is owned by local contractors across the country.
- To become a ClimateCare member, we maintain a thorough set of licenses and certifications, and pass a rigorous screening process.
- To maintain our ClimateCare membership, we undergo continuous training to stay at the head of trends and technology.
- 100% satisfaction means just that. If you aren’t totally satisfied let us know. We’ll make it right.
Let us help you with all your hydronics heat system inquiries and find out if this is the right system for your home and family.